Call for Abstract
29th World Psychiatrists Meet, will be organized around the theme “Research strategies and innovations in the field of Psychiatry”
World Psychiatrists 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Psychiatrists 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Psychiatry is the branch of medicine dedicated to the designation, prevention, study, and treatment of mental disorders and conditions. This embodies varied abnormalities associated with mood, behavior, cognition, and perceptions. The discipline studies the operations of various organs and body systems as classified by the patient's subjective experiences and also the objective physiology of the patient. Psychopathology treats mental disorders, which are conventionally divided into 3 terribly general categories: mental sicknesses, severe learning disabilities, and temperament disorders.
- Track 1-1Social psychiatry
- Track 1-2Community psychiatry
- Track 1-3Forensic psychiatry
- Track 1-4Cultural psychiatry
- Track 1-5Liaison psychiatry
- Track 1-6Neuropsychiatry
The term psychiatric or mental turmoil implies a mental issue or sickness that meddles with the way a man carries on, cooperates with others, and capacities in every day life. Psychiatric clutters are additionally now and then known as psychological well-being disarranges or emotional well-being ailments. As a general rule, psychiatric issues go unnoticed and undiscovered in patients looking for treatment for some other medical issue. These scatters go from ordinary behavioral and inclination to rough activities.
- Track 2-1Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders
- Track 2-2Hallucinations & Delusions
- Track 2-3Multiple Personality Disorder
- Track 2-4Borderline Personality Disorder
- Track 2-5Somatic Symptoms
- Track 2-6Sleep-Wake Disorders
- Track 2-7Neurocognitive & Neurodevelopmental Disorders
- Track 2-8Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Track 2-9Trauma and Stressor
- Track 2-10Personality Disorders
- Track 2-11Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (OCPD)
Psychology is the science of behavior and mind, which embraces all the aspects of acutely aware and unconscious expertise furthermore thoughts of an individual. It is a tutorial and scientific discipline that seeks to know people and teams by establishing general principles and researching specific cases. In this field, a knowledgeable practitioner or scientist might be classified as a social, behavioral or cognitive man of science. Psychologists conceive to perceive the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, whereas additionally exploring the physiological processes as well as biological processes that underlie psychological feature functions and behaviors.
- Track 3-1Child psychologist
- Track 3-2Geropsychologist
- Track 3-3Rehabilitation psychologist
- Track 3-4Social psychologist
- Track 3-5Developmental psychologist
- Track 3-6Educational psychologist
- Track 3-7Health psychologist
- Track 3-8Military psychologist
Mental health includes our emotional, social and psychological soundness. It affects however we tend to predict, feel, and act. It in addition helps verify if we've an inclination to handle stress, relate to others, and build alternatives. Mental state is significant at every stage of life. Psychological state is very important at each stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. Many factors contribute to psychological state issues, including:
· Biological factors, such as genes or brain chemistry
· Life experiences, such as trauma or abuse
· Family history of mental health problems
- Track 4-1New technologies in Medicine
- Track 4-2Personality disorders
- Track 4-3Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
- Track 4-4Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Track 4-5Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Track 4-6Amnesia
Emotional sickness incorporates an expansive scope of medical issues. For a great many people, emotional instability is thought of as an ailment related with serious behavioral aggravations, for example, brutality, fomentation and being sexually improper. Such aggravations are generally connected with serious mental issue. Be that as it may, by far most of those with an emotional sickness carries on and appears to be no unique from any other person. These basic emotional wellness issues incorporate wretchedness, tension, sexual issues and habit. There have been enormous advances in our comprehension of the causes and treatment of emotional sicknesses. The majority of these medications can be given adequately. Psychological wellness (psychiatric or psychologic) scatters include unsettling influences in considering, feeling, and conduct. Little unsettling influences in these parts of life are normal, yet when such aggravations trouble the individual enormously as well as meddle with day by day life, they are viewed as dysfunctional behavior or a psychological well-being jumble. The impacts of dysfunctional behavior might be durable or transitory. These disarranges are caused by complex communications between physical, psychologic, social, social, and genetic impacts. Psychiatric meds are regularly recommended by essential care doctor. However the best and best treatment for a psychological wellness concern is from an emotional well-being proficient a specialist, analyst, clinical social laborer or psychotherapist. For some patients, a blend of psychotherapy and drug is normally the demonstrated, best technique for treatment
- Track 5-1Psychopathology in Mental state
- Track 5-2Advances in Mental illness tests
- Track 5-3Advances in Mental illness Treatments
- Track 5-4Hypnotherapy
- Track 5-5Mental Health Awareness
- Track 5-6Adult Mental Health Counseling
- Track 5-7Advances in Adult Mental Health Tests
- Track 5-8Mental Health Nursing
Nervousness issue are very normal and it has been assessed that more than one fourth of the overall public will encounter a genuine tension issue amid their lifetime. Generally tension issue coincide with other medicinal conditions, particularly gloom. The lion's share of individuals who have depressive ailment additionally encounter indications of nervousness, there is prove that these two conditions share comparable unsettling influences in mind substance work, particularly in serotonin transmission. Manifestations of nervousness and despondency along these lines as often as possible cover and individuals with uneasiness issue may feel, as do discouraged individuals, upset, blameworthy, depleted, restless person, and socially pulled back. Tension caused by meds or substance or liquor manhandle is not regularly perceived as an uneasiness issue.
Wretchedness is not a character imperfection or indication of individual shortcoming. Gloom is the normal frosty of mental issue — a great many people will be influenced by melancholy in their lives either specifically or in a roundabout way, through a companion or relative. Perplexity is typical about discouragement, for instance, about what melancholy precisely is and what makes it not quite the same as simply feeling down. There is likewise disarray encompassing the many sorts of sorrow e.g.: Depression is described by various normal side effects. These incorporate a steady miserable, on edge, or "purge" temperament, and sentiments of sadness or cynicism, unipolar discouragement, natural sorrow, hyper melancholy, regular emotional issue, dysthymia, and so on
- Track 6-1Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Track 6-2Acute & Severe Anxiety
- Track 6-3Debilitating Anxiety
- Track 6-4Panic Anxiety Disorder
- Track 6-5Co-morbid Depression
- Track 6-6Major Depression
- Track 6-7Clinical Depression
- Track 6-8Advanced Treatment for Depression
- Track 6-9Eating disorders
Child and adolescent psychiatry, also referred to as pediatric psychiatry, is a specialty in medical field that deals with the identification, prevention and treatment of mental disorders in children, adolescent. It investigates various biological, social and psychosocial factors that stimulates the mental disorders and implements many treatment processes such as psychiatric medications and/or therapies. Medicine assessment generally includes a condition examination of the child or adolescent where their activity is carefully observed and a first-hand account of the person's experiences. The treatment procedure basically involves one or plenty of the following elements: psychotherapy, cognitive-behavior treatment, psychodynamic treatment, parent employment programs, and/or the use of medication.
- Track 7-1Psychotic disorders
- Track 7-2Mood disorders
- Track 7-3Anxiety disorders
- Track 7-4Developmental disorders
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a psychosocial therapy, also called as ‘Talk Therapy’ that can treat several mental disorders. CBT aims to help people suffering from mental illness, deal with overwhelming problems in a more positive way by breaking them down into smaller parts. CBT is based on the concept that thoughts, feelings and actions are interconnected. CBT has been shown to be an effective way of treating a number of different mental health conditions.
In addition to depression or anxiety disorders, CBT can also help people with:
- Track 8-1Disruptive behavioral disorders
- Track 8-2Dissociative disorders
- Track 8-3Emotional disorders
Psychological well-being instruction is devoted to advancing emotional well-being and diminishing the disgrace encompassing Mental behavior by giving training to improve mindfulness and comprehension. Psychological well-being requires the improvement of subjective, passionate, and social abilities for which instructive settings make a perfect setting. Instructive settings advance emotional wellness when they furnish kids and young people with a feeling of character and sense of pride, course and importance in life, dominance, having a place, wellbeing, social help and cooperation. Great psychological well-being is related with better instructive and behavioral results. A scope of successful mediations are accessible to elevate psychological wellness and to avoid and decrease emotional sickness.
- Track 9-1Current Trends and Issues in Student Mental Health
- Track 9-2Access and Education of Student Mental Health Services
- Track 9-3Value of play in children
- Track 9-4Essential Newborn care
- Track 9-5Family Mental Health Interventions
- Track 9-6school Mental Health Counseling
- Track 9-7Mental health across the life span
- Track 9-8Philosophical themes in mental health
Developments in the scope of confirmation based meds, treatment and psycho-social administrations, for example, psychiatric restoration, work, lodging and companion bolsters have made wellbeing and recuperation a reality for individuals living with Mental health conditions. Research demonstrated that in the lifetime half of the cases with Mental behavior start by age 14. Treatment choices for emotional wellness conditions will fluctuate from individual to individual. Indeed, even individuals with a similar analysis will have various types of encounters, needs, objectives and destinations for treatment. For instance, treatment can take many structures, from learning unwinding aptitudes to seriously revising your reasoning examples. Therapists and clinicians utilize uncommonly composed appraisal devices to assess a man for an emotional sickness. A huge number of Americans are making due with many sorts of Mental Health Illness, for example, social tension, fanatical impulsive issue, tranquilize compulsion and identity issue. Treatment plan of action incorporates solution and psychotherapy. An analyst is prepared in a path in order to assess and analyze emotional instabilities however for the most part treats them by directing or behavioral treatment. Distinctive treatments like Psychotherapy, Activity treatment, Alternative treatment and Expressive treatment are talked about in the session.
- Track 10-1Stress management programmes
- Track 10-2Rehabilitation for persons with psychiatric illness
- Track 10-3Electro-convulsive therapy
- Track 10-4Mental Health Counselling
- Track 10-5School mental health programmes
- Track 10-6Child Psychotherapy
Treatment fuses all the particular courses in which some person with an enthusiastic ailment can move limit the effects of the malady. Various people perceived with enthusiastic insecurity fulfill quality and recovery through appreciating individual or social affair treatment. Various sorts of treatment options are open. There is no treatment that works for every individual. They can pick either single treatment or mix of pharmaceuticals that works best. The differing solutions fuse Medication, Complementary, Psychotherapy, Case organization, Alternative Medicine and some more. Progressions in the extent of confirmation based meds, medications and psycho-social organizations, for instance, psychiatric rebuilding, cabin, job and partner support have made thriving and recovery a reality for people living with enthusiastic wellbeing conditions.
- Track 11-1Cultural Understanding of Illness/wellness
- Track 11-2Cultural Models of Clinical Practice
- Track 11-3Etiology & Prevention of Mental Illness
- Track 11-4Psychological Aspects of Medical Illness
- Track 11-5Advance in diagnosis for mental health
- Track 11-6Brain-stimulation treatments
- Track 11-7Management of mental health disorders
- Track 11-8Psychopharmacology
Addiction psychiatry is a medical sub specialty that focuses on the analysis, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals who suffer from one or a lot of mental illness or disorders associated with addiction. This might embody disorders involving legal, non-legal medicine, gambling, sex, food, and different impulse management disorders. Growing amounts of knowledge domain, like the health effects and coverings to habit, have led to advancements within the field of addiction.
- Track 12-1Drug addiction
- Track 12-2Impulse control disorder
- Track 12-3Rehabilitation
- Track 12-4Late onset of alcoholism
Geriatric psychiatry is additionally referred to as geropsychiatry, psychogeriatrics etc. Geriatric medical specialty concentrate on bar, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of the old age people. It also involves the improvement of the mental health of elderly patients. Geriatric medical specialty is a sub specialty in medical specialty with outlined information of study and core competencies. Depression and mood disorders are fairly widespread among older people. Anxiety is additionally one in every of the lot of current psychological state issues among the senior. Anxiety disorders include a variety of problems, from neurotic disorder (including billboard syndrome) to phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). In this track, we will focus on the Psychogeriatric, Geriatric emergency medicine, Geriatric palliative care, Geriatric depression and forgetfulness and Geriatric obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Track 13-1Psychogeriatrics
- Track 13-2Sleep medicine
- Track 13-3Geriatric emergency medicine
- Track 13-4Geriatric palliative care
- Track 13-5Agitation and forgetfulness
- Track 13-6Geriatric obsessive compulsive disorder
- Track 13-7Geriatric depression
- Track 13-8Delusions and Hallucinations
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder which has long-term effect on mental health of an individual. People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance-use disorders.
Symptoms of schizophrenia include:
Hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that don't exist in real world
Delusions – abnormal beliefs
Changes in behavior
The exact cause of schizophrenia is unknown. However, most experts believe the condition is caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
- Track 14-1Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Track 14-2Disorganized Schizophrenia
- Track 14-3Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Track 14-4Schizoaffective Disorder
- Track 14-5Residual Schizophrenia
Alzheimer's disease is a mental disorder that causes memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. It is the most common form of dementia. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 65 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Alzheimer's disease is a progressive disease, where dementia symptoms gradually worsen over a number of years. In its early stages, memory loss is mild, but in the late-stage of Alzheimer's disease, individuals lose the ability to carry on a conversation and respond to their environment. Basically symptoms usually develop slowly and get worse over time, becoming severe enough to interfere with daily tasks. No treatments stop or reverse its progression, though some may temporarily improve symptoms.
- Track 15-1Posterior cortical atrophy
- Track 15-2Logopenic aphasia
- Track 15-3Normal ageing versus dementia
- Track 15-4Dementia
- Track 15-5Effect of depressed mood on incidence of alzheimers disease
- Track 15-6Medication for Alzheimers disease and dementia
Sexual psychiatric disorders are like folks -they are available in completely different forms of shapes and sizes. It involves experiencing the sort of issue that may suddenly have an effect on anyone, at any time in their lives, for any reason or no reason whatever. These disorders might result from emotional or physical causes. Emotional factors embody social or psychological issues, which might be the results of depression, sexual fears or guilt, past sexual trauma, and sexual disorders, among others. Sexual dysfunction is particularly common among those that have anxiety disorders.
- Track 16-1Sexual aversion disorder
- Track 16-2Gender identity disorder
- Track 16-3Dyspareunia
Sleep disorders comprises of an array of conditions that has abrupt effects on the ability to sleep well on a daily basis. Some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental, social and emotional functioning. There are numerous different types of sleep disorders. Some may be caused due to other underlying health problems.
Restless Leg Syndrome,
Delayed sleep phase disorder,
Sleep paralysis etc.
- Track 17-1Dyssomnias
- Track 17-2Circadian Rhythm
- Track 17-3Narcolepsy
- Track 17-4Somniphobia
- Track 17-5Kleine–Levin syndrome
- Track 17-6Melatonin treatment for age related sleep disorder
Psychiatric nursing is a specialized space of nursing committed to promote wellness of mental health through the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of human responses to psychological state issues and medical specialty disorders. Medical specialty psychological state nursing, a core psychological state profession, employs a purposeful use of self as its art and a large variety of nursing, biological and psychosocial theories and analyze proof as for its science. Medical specialty psychological state nurses offer comprehensive, patient-centered psychological state and medical specialty care and outcome analysis. Essential elements of this specialty include health and wellbeing promotion through identification of psychological state problems, hindrance of psychological state issues and care and treatment of persons with medical specialty disorders such as dementia, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder etc.
- Track 18-1Psychiatric and mental health nursing
- Track 18-2Neuroscience nursing
- Track 18-3Community health nursing
- Track 18-4Critical care pediatric nursing
- Track 18-5Rehabilitation nursing
Psychotherapy is the use of psychological methods, particularly when based on regular personal interaction, to help a person change and overcome problems in desired ways. Psychotherapy aims to improve an individual's well-being and mental health, to resolve or mitigate troublesome behaviors, beliefs, compulsions, thoughts, or emotions, and to improve relationships and social skills. Certain psychotherapies are considered evidence-based for treating some diagnosed mental disorders.
- Track 19-1Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 19-2Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Track 19-3Interpersonal Therapy
- Track 19-4Family-focused Therapy
- Track 19-5Psychoanalytic Treatment
- Track 19-6Group Psychotherapy or Group Therapy
Biological psychiatry or biopsychiatry is an approach to psychiatry that aims to understand mental disorder in terms of the biological function of the nervous system. It is interdisciplinary in its approach and draws on sciences like:
Neuroscience, psychopharmacology, biochemistry, genetics, epigenetics and physiology to investigate the biological bases of behavior and psychopathology. Biopsychiatry is that branch of medicine which deals with the study of biological function of the nervous system in mental disorders.
- Track 20-1Clinical depression
- Track 20-2Bipolar disorder
- Track 20-3Obsessive-compulsive disorder