Call for Abstract
29th World Psychiatrist Meet, will be organized around the theme “Research strategies and innovations in the field of Psychiatry”
Psychiatrist 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Psychiatrist 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Psychiatry is the branch of medicine dedicated to the designation, prevention, study, and treatment of mental disorders and conditions. This embodies varied abnormalities associated with mood, behavior, cognition, and perceptions. The discipline studies the operations of various organs and body systems as classified by the patient's subjective experiences and also the objective physiology of the patient. Psychopathology treats mental disorders, which are conventionally divided into 3 terribly general categories: mental sicknesses, severe learning disabilities, and temperament disorders.
- Track 1-1Social psychiatry
- Track 1-2Community psychiatry
- Track 1-3Forensic psychiatry
- Track 1-4Cultural psychiatry
- Track 1-5Liaison psychiatry
- Track 1-6Neuropsychiatry
A psychiatrist is a medical practitioner who specializes on psychiatric disorders; basically a psychiatrist carries out the treatment of mental disorders through various healing therapies and/or medications after identifying the symptoms shown by a diseased individual. Psychiatrists are unit medical doctors, in contrast to psychologists, and should valuate patients to see whether or not their symptoms are the results of a physical unhealthiness, a mix of physical and mental, or a strictly psychiatric one
- Track 2-1Child and adolescent psychiatrist
- Track 2-2Organizational psychiatrist
- Track 2-3Geriatric psychiatrist
Psychology is the science of behavior and mind, which embraces all the aspects of acutely aware and unconscious expertise furthermore thoughts of an individual. It is a tutorial and scientific discipline that seeks to know people and teams by establishing general principles and researching specific cases. In this field, a knowledgeable practitioner or scientist might be classified as a social, behavioral or cognitive man of science. Psychologists conceive to perceive the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, whereas additionally exploring the physiological processes as well as biological processes that underlie psychological feature functions and behaviors.
- Track 3-1Child psychologist
- Track 3-2Geropsychologist
- Track 3-3Rehabilitation psychologist
- Track 3-4Social psychologist
- Track 3-5Developmental psychologist
- Track 3-6Educational psychologist
- Track 3-7Health psychologist
- Track 3-8Military psychologist
Geriatric psychiatry is additionally referred to as geropsychiatry, psychogeriatrics etc. Geriatric medical specialty concentrate on bar, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of the old age people. It also involves the improvement of the mental health of elderly patients. Geriatric medical specialty is a sub specialty in medical specialty with outlined information of study and core competencies. Depression and mood disorders are fairly widespread among older people. Anxiety is additionally one in every of the lot of current psychological state issues among the senior. Anxiety disorders include a variety of problems, from neurotic disorder (including billboard syndrome) to phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). In this track, we will focus on the Psychogeriatric, Geriatric emergency medicine, Geriatric palliative care, Geriatric depression and forgetfulness and Geriatric obsessive compulsive disorder.
- Track 4-1Psychogeriatrics
- Track 4-2Sleep medicine
- Track 4-3Geriatric emergency medicine
- Track 4-4Geriatric palliative care
- Track 4-5Agitation and forgetfulness
- Track 4-6Geriatric obsessive compulsive disorder
- Track 4-7Geriatric depression
- Track 4-8Delusions and Hallucinations
Psychiatric nursing is a specialized space of nursing committed to promote wellness of mental health through the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of human responses to psychological state issues and medical specialty disorders. Medical specialty psychological state nursing, a core psychological state profession, employs a purposeful use of self as its art and a large variety of nursing, biological and psychosocial theories and analyze proof as for its science. Medical specialty psychological state nurses offer comprehensive, patient-centered psychological state and medical specialty care and outcome analysis. Essential elements of this specialty include health and wellbeing promotion through identification of psychological state problems, hindrance of psychological state issues and care and treatment of persons with medical specialty disorders such as dementia, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder etc.
- Track 5-1Psychiatric and mental health nursing
- Track 5-2Neuroscience nursing
- Track 5-3Community health nursing
- Track 5-4Critical care pediatric nursing
- Track 5-5Rehabilitation nursing
Mental health includes our emotional, social and psychological soundness. It affects however we tend to predict, feel, and act. It in addition helps verify if we've an inclination to handle stress, relate to others, and build alternatives. Mental state is significant at every stage of life. Psychological state is very important at each stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. Many factors contribute to psychological state issues, including:
· Biological factors, such as genes or brain chemistry
· Life experiences, such as trauma or abuse
· Family history of mental health problems
- Track 6-1Personality disorders
- Track 6-2Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
- Track 6-3Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Track 6-4Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Track 6-5Amnesia
CBT is a psychological treatment that addresses the interactions between how we think, feel and behave.CBT is less like a single intervention and more like a family of treatments and practices. Practitioners of CBT may emphasize different aspects of treatment based on the training of the practitioner. Delirium
- Track 7-1Disruptive behavioral disorders
- Track 7-2Dissociative disorders
- Track 7-3Emotional disorders
Psychiatric disorder indicates a disorder or mental disturbance that interferes with the approach somebody behaves, interacts with others, and functions in day to day life. Psychiatric disorders are usually known as status disorders or status sicknesses. There square measure many alternative classes of disturbance. Usually recognized classes embody specific phobias, generalized folie, social folie, anxiety disorder, phobia, psychoneurotic disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. The probable course and outcome of mental disorders varies, and depends on varied factors associated with the disorder itself, the individual as an entire, and also the social surroundings.
- Track 8-1Hypoactive sexual desire disorder
- Track 8-2Psychotic disorders
- Track 8-3Organic disorders
- Track 8-4Neurotic disorders
- Track 8-5Study limitations
- Track 8-6Eating disorder
- Track 8-7Psychotherapy and behavioral interventions in older adults
Child and adolescent psychiatry, also referred to as pediatric psychiatry, is a specialty in medical field that deals with the identification, prevention and treatment of mental disorders in children, adolescent. It investigates various biological, social and psychosocial factors that stimulates the mental disorders and implements many treatment processes such as psychiatric medications and/or therapies. Medicine assessment generally includes a condition examination of the child or adolescent where their activity is carefully observed and a first-hand account of the person's experiences. The treatment procedure basically involves one or plenty of the following elements: psychotherapy, cognitive-behavior treatment, psychodynamic treatment, parent employment programs, and/or the use of medication.
- Track 9-1Psychotic disorders
- Track 9-2Mood disorders
- Track 9-3Anxiety disorders
- Track 9-4Developmental disorders
Sexual disorders are like people -- they come in all different kinds of shapes and sizes. A sexual disorder doesn't mean something is "wrong" with you. It only means that you're experiencing the kind of issue that can suddenly affect anyone, at any time in their lives, for any reason or no reason whatsoever. While many sexual issues can be traced back to a physical problem or a sudden change in one's life circumstances, many sexual disorders' causes are not well-known or understood.
- Track 10-1Sexual aversion disorder
- Track 10-2Gender identity disorder
- Track 10-3Dyspareunia
Addiction psychiatry is a medical sub specialty that focuses on the analysis, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals who suffer from one or a lot of mental illness or disorders associated with addiction. This might embody disorders involving legal, non-legal medicine, gambling, sex, food, and different impulse management disorders. Growing amounts of knowledge domain, like the health effects and coverings to habit, have led to advancements within the field of addiction.
- Track 11-1Drug addiction
- Track 11-2Impulse control disorder
- Track 11-3Rehabilitation
- Track 11-4Late onset of alcoholism
Alzheimer's disease is a mental disorder that causes memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. It is the most common form of dementia. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 65 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Alzheimer's disease is a progressive disease, where dementia symptoms gradually worsen over a number of years. In its early stages, memory loss is mild, but in the late-stage of Alzheimer's disease, individuals lose the ability to carry on a conversation and respond to their environment. Basically symptoms usually develop slowly and get worse over time, becoming severe enough to interfere with daily tasks. No treatments stop or reverse its progression, though some may temporarily improve symptoms.
- Track 12-1Posterior cortical atrophy
- Track 12-2Logopenic aphasia
- Track 12-3Normal ageing versus dementia
- Track 12-4Dementia
- Track 12-5Effect of depressed mood on incidence of alzheimers disease
- Track 12-6Medication for Alzheimers disease and dementia
Schizophrenia is a chronic and severe mental disorder that affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. People with schizophrenia may seem like they have lost touch with reality. Although schizophrenia is not as common as other mental disorders, the symptoms can be very disabling.
- Track 13-1Paranoid Schizophrenia
- Track 13-2Disorganized Schizophrenia
- Track 13-3Catatonic Schizophrenia
- Track 13-4Schizoaffective Disorder
- Track 13-5Residual Schizophrenia
A sleep disorder, or somnipathy, is a medical disorder of the sleep patterns of a person or animal. Some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental, social and emotional functioning.
- Track 14-1Dyssomnias
- Track 14-2Circadian Rhythm
- Track 14-3Narcolepsy
- Track 14-4Somniphobia
- Track 14-5Kleine–Levin syndrome
- Track 14-6Melatonin treatment for age related sleep disorder
Psychotherapy is the use of psychological methods, particularly when based on regular personal interaction, to help a person change and overcome problems in desired ways. Psychotherapy aims to improve an individual's well-being and mental health, to resolve or mitigate troublesome behaviors, beliefs, compulsions, thoughts, or emotions, and to improve relationships and social skills. Certain psychotherapies are considered evidence-based for treating some diagnosed mental disorders.
- Track 15-1Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 15-2Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Track 15-3Interpersonal Therapy
- Track 15-4Family-focused Therapy
- Track 15-5Psychoanalytic Treatment
- Track 15-6Group Psychotherapy or Group Therapy
Biological psychiatry or biopsychiatry is an approach to psychiatry that aims to understand mental disorder in terms of the biological function of the nervous system. It is interdisciplinary in its approach and draws on sciences such as neuroscience, psychopharmacology, biochemistry, genetics, epigenetics and physiology to investigate the biological bases of behavior and psychopathology. Biopsychiatry is that branch of medicine which deals with the study of biological function of the nervous system in mental disorders.
- Track 16-1Clinical depression
- Track 16-2Bipolar disorder
- Track 16-3Obsessive-compulsive disorder