Call for Abstract
30th World Psychiatrists and Psychologists Meet, will be organized around the theme “Promulgating vision of advanced innovations in Psychiatry and Psychology”
World Psychiatrists 2018 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in World Psychiatrists 2018
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Psychiatry is the branch of medicine dedicated to the designation, prevention, study, and treatment of mental disorders and conditions. This embodies varied abnormalities associated with mood, behavior, cognition, and perceptions. The discipline studies the operations of various organs and body systems as classified by the patient's subjective experiences and also the objective physiology of the patient. Psychopathology treats mental disorders, which are conventionally divided into 3 terribly general categories: mental sicknesses, severe learning disabilities, and temperament disorders.
- Track 1-1Social Psychiatry
- Track 1-2Community Psychiatry
- Track 1-3Forensic Psychiatry
- Track 1-4Cultural Psychiatry
- Track 1-5Liasion Psychiatry
- Track 1-6Neuro Psychiatry
- Track 1-7cognitive psychology
- Track 2-1Sleep-Wake Disorder
- Track 2-2Disruptive, Impulse-control and Conduct Disorders
- Track 2-3Personality Disorders
- Track 2-4Trauma and Stressor
- Track 2-5Feeding and Eating Disorder
- Track 2-6Obsessive-compulsive personality Disorder(OCPD)
- Track 2-7Hallucinations and Delusions
- Track 2-8Neurocognitive and Neurodevelopmental Disorder
- Track 2-9Somatic Symptoms
Psychology is the science of behavior and mind, which embraces all the aspects of acutely aware and unconscious expertise furthermore thoughts of an individual. It is a tutorial and scientific discipline that seeks to know people and teams by establishing general principles and researching specific cases. In this field, a knowledgeable practitioner or scientist might be classified as a social, behavioral or cognitive man of science. Psychologists conceive to perceive the role of mental functions in individual and social behavior, whereas additionally exploring the physiological processes as well as biological processes that underlie psychological feature functions and behaviors.
- Track 3-1Child Psychology
- Track 3-2Geropsychologist
- Track 3-3Rehabilitation Psychology
- Track 3-4social Psychologist
- Track 3-5Neuropsychology
- Track 3-6Social Psychology
- Track 3-7Psychology Nursing
Mental health includes our emotional, social and psychological soundness. It affects however we tend to predict, feel, and act. It in addition helps verify if we've an inclination to handle stress, relate to others, and build alternatives. Mental state is significant at every stage of life. Psychological state is very important at each stage of life, from childhood and adolescence through adulthood. Many factors contribute to psychological state issues, including:
- Track 4-1New technologies in Medicine
- Track 4-2Personality Disorders
- Track 4-3Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
- Track 4-4Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Track 4-5Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Track 4-6Amnesia
- Track 5-1Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Track 5-2Acute & Severe Anxiety
- Track 5-3Debilitating Anxiety
- Track 5-4Panic Anxiety Disorder
- Track 5-5Co-morbid Depression
- Track 5-6Major Depression
- Track 5-7Clinical Depression
Child and adolescent psychiatry, also referred to as pediatric psychiatry, is a specialty in medical field that deals with the identification, prevention and treatment of mental disorders in children, adolescent. It investigates various biological, social and psychosocial factors that stimulates the mental disorders and implements many treatment processessuchas psychiatricmedications and/or therapies. Medicine assessment generally includes a condition examination of the child or adolescent where their activity is carefully observed and a first-hand account of the person's experiences. The treatment procedure basically involves one or plenty of the following elements: psychotherapy, cognitive-behavior treatment, psychodynamic treatment, parent employment programs, and/or the use of medication.
- Track 6-1Psychotic disorders
- Track 6-2Mood disorders
- Track 6-3Anxiety disorders
- Track 6-4Developmental disorders
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a psychosocial therapy, also called as ‘Talk Therapy’ that can treat several mental disorders. CBT aims to help people suffering from mental illness, deal with overwhelming problems in a more positive way by breaking them down into smaller parts. CBT is based on the concept that thoughts, feelings and actions are interconnected. CBT has been shown to be an effective way of treating a number of different mental health conditions.
In addition to depression or anxiety disorders, CBT can also help people with:
- Track 7-1Disruptive behavioral disorders
- Track 7-2Dissociative disorders
- Track 7-3Emotional disorders
- Track 7-4Brain-stimulation treatments
Addiction psychiatry is a medical sub specialty that focuses on the analysis, diagnosis, and treatment of individuals who suffer from one or a lot of mental illness or disorders associated with addiction. This might embody disorders involving legal and non-legal medicine, gambling, sex, food, and different impulse management disorders. Growing amounts of knowledge domain, like the health effects and coverings to habit, have led to advancements within the field of addiction.
- Track 8-1Drug addiction
- Track 8-2Impulse control disorder
- Track 8-3Rehabilitation
- Track 8-4Rehabilitation
- Track 8-5Late onset of alcoholism
Geriatric psychiatry is additionally referred to as geropsychiatry, psychogeriatrics etc. Geriatric medical specialty concentrate on bar, evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of the old age people. It also involves the improvement of the mental health of elderly patients. Geriatric medical specialty is a sub specialty in medical specialty with outlined information of study and core competencies. Depression and mood disorders are fairly widespread among older people. Anxiety is additionally one in every of the lot of current psychological state issues among the senior. Anxiety disorders include a variety of problems, from neurotic disorder (including billboard syndrome) to phobias and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Track 9-1Psychogeriatrics
- Track 9-2Sleep medicine
- Track 9-3Geriatric emergency medicine
- Track 9-4Geriatric palliative care
- Track 9-5Geriatric obsessive compulsive disorder
- Track 9-6Delusions and Hallucinations
Schizophrenia is a severe mental disorder which has long-term effect on mental health of an individual. People with schizophrenia often have additional mental health problems such as anxiety disorders, major depressive illness, or substance-use disorders.
Symptoms of schizophrenia include:
Hallucinations – hearing or seeing things that don't exist in real world
Delusions – abnormal beliefs
Changes in behavior
The exact cause of schizophrenia is unknown. However, most experts believe the condition is caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
Alzheimer's disease is a mental disorder that causes memory loss and other cognitive abilities serious enough to interfere with daily life. It is the most common form of dementia. Alzheimer's disease accounts for 65 to 80 percent of dementia cases. Alzheimer's disease is a progressive disease, where dementia symptoms gradually worsen over a number of years. In its early stages, memory loss is mild, but in the late-stage of Alzheimer's disease, individuals lose the ability to carry on a conversation and respond to their environment. Basically symptoms usually develop slowly and get worse over time, becoming severe enough to interfere with daily tasks. No treatments stop or reverse its progression, though some may temporarily improve symptoms.
Sexual psychiatric disorders are like folks -they are available in completely different forms of shapes and sizes. It involves experiencing the sort of issue that may suddenly have an effect on anyone, at any time in their lives, for any reason or no reason whatever. These disorders might result from emotional or physical causes. Emotional factors embody social or psychological issues, which might be the results of depression, sexual fears or guilt, past sexual trauma, and sexual disorders, among others. Sexual dysfunction is particularly common among those that have anxiety disorders.
Sleep disorders comprises of an array of conditions that has abrupt effects on the ability to sleep well on daily basis. Some sleep disorders are serious enough to interfere with normal physical, mental, social and emotional functioning. There are numerous different types of sleep disorders. Some may be caused due to other underlying health problems.
- Track 13-1Dyssomnias
- Track 13-2Circadian Rhythm
- Track 13-3Narcolepsy
- Track 13-4Somniphobia
- Track 13-5Kleine–Levin syndrome
- Track 13-6Melatonin treatment for age related sleep disorder
Positive psychology is a field that focuses on solving the various psychological problems as well as and stimulating positive attitude and thoughts in the minds of ordinary people towards their personal traits and life events. It aims in eliminating negative emotions and helping people gain happiness and contentment in their lives. Positive psychology is basically concerned with three issues: positive emotions, positive individual traits, and positive institutions.
The major aims of Positive psychology include:
- Find contentment and productivity,
- Eliminate negative thoughts and emotions,
- Ready to face challenges in life,
- To be sociable and relate to people,
- Help others solve their problems and find satisfaction.
- Track 14-1Positive psychology intervation
- Track 14-2Happiness & well being
- Track 14-3Yoga & medication
- Track 14-4Goal of Positive psychology
- Track 14-5Applied Positive psychology
- Track 14-6Positive psychology movements
- Track 14-7Flourishing& Resilience in Positive psychology
- Track 14-8Flourishing& Resilience in Positive psychology
Health psychology is the study of behavioral and psychological processes in health, illness and healthcare. It explores how behavioral, psychological and cultural factors effect on physical health and illness. Health psychologists use their idea and knowledge of health & psychology to understand physical illness. They also help people to deal with emotional and psychological aspects of health and illness. They encourage people to improve their health and maintain a healthier lifestyle.
In last few years, there are dramatic advances for the treatment of psychological disorder. Neurostimulation is one of the major advancement in research and clinical use for psychiatric disorder, especially who suffers from major depression disorder and mood disorder.
It include 3 major types such as;
rTMS (repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation),
VNS (Vagus Nerve Stimulation) and
DBS (Deep Brain Stimulation).
- Track 15-1Clinical psychology health
- Track 15-2Goals of health psychology
- Track 15-3Community health psychology
- Track 15-4Community health psychology
- Track 15-5Critical health psychology&public Health
Psychiatric nursing is a specialized space of nursing committed to promote wellness of mental health through the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of human responses to psychological state issues and medical specialty disorders. Medical specialty psychological state nursing, a core psychological state profession, employs a purposeful use of self as its art and a large variety of nursing, biological and psychosocial theories and analyze proof as for its science. Medical specialty psychological state nurses offer comprehensive, patient-centered psychological state and medical specialty care and outcome analysis. Essential elements of this specialty include health and wellbeing promotion through identification of psychological state problems, hindrance of psychological state issues and care and treatment of persons with medical specialty disorders such as dementia, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder etc.
- Track 16-1Psychiatric and mental health nursing
- Track 16-2Neuroscience nursing
- Track 16-3Community health nursing
- Track 16-4Critical care pediatric nursing
Psychotherapy, also known as ‘Talk therapy’, is a therapy process which aims in improving the mental health of an individual and ensuring his/her well-being. It involves on regular personal interaction to help an individual overcome problems and eliminate any negative thoughts. It basically intends to resolve troublesome behavior, beliefs and enhance social interactions. Most psychotherapy treatments tend to focus on problem solving and are goal-oriented. Not only it is helpful in healing an individual’s mental stress but also it provides more constructive ways to face challenges and deal with them efficiently.
It implements a variety of treatment processes such as:
- Track 17-1Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Track 17-2Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Track 17-3Interpersonal Therapy
- Track 17-4Family-focused Therapy
- Track 17-5Psychoanalytic Treatment
- Track 17-6Group Psychotherapy or Group Therapy
Biological psychiatry or biopsychiatry is an approach to psychiatry that aims to understand mental disorder in terms of the biological function of the nervous system. It is interdisciplinary in its approach and draws on sciences such asneuroscience, psychopharmacology, biochemistry, genetics, epigenetics and physiology to investigate the biological bases of behavior and psychopathology. Bio psychiatry is that branch / specialty of medicine which deals with the study of biological function of the nervous system in mental disorders.
The therapy is more likely to be conducted by clinical psychologists, psychotherapists, occupational therapists or other mental health workers who are more specialized and trained in non-drug approaches
- Track 18-1Clinical Depression
- Track 18-2Bipolar disorder
- Track 18-3Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
Women experience some psychological, biological and environmental challenges, which have a great impact on mental health. Women suffer 40% more mental or psychological health problem as compare to men. Due to several social issue women are poor in psychological and emotional well-ness. 23% American women experienced mental health problem. 12% female experienced depression (While 6% men). Due to behavioral influence, biological influence and socio-cultural influence ladies are not good in psychology health.
- Mental illness-male vs female
- Causes & treatment
- Gender difference in mental health
- Women mental health statistics
- Women mental health in 21st century